Job seekers may find that getting a job via a recruiter is a better option than job searching on their own.
With most job postings receiving hundreds of resumes, it’s sometimes difficult to stand out among the competition. The sheer number of applicants makes it challenging even for those who are highly qualified.
Recruiters can help job seekers create the best possible resume and match the candidate’s skills to an appropriate position.
Keeping up with current trends in the job market is also key. A recruiter can advise employers of the trends that would best allow them to attract and retain the top talent.
Our list features a range of general team names suitable for any recruitment team.
If you’d like to create your own unique recruitment team name, we have some tips below the list.
The Talent Searchers
Top Talent Troop
Simply the Best!
Next Level Group
Circle of Excellence
The Select Society
The Capital Gains
A Different Breed
Every Step Support
The Extreme Team
Roadmap to Victory
Clock In Easy
The Buzz Squad
Class to Career
A League of Our Own
Acts of Assessment
The Talent Wiz
Right Here Resources
Ready to Reach
Follow the Leader
On the Ready
Down For the Account
The Talent Scouts
The Talent Tree
How to Create Your Own Recruitment Team Names
Create your own recruitment team names using the following tips:
- Think about the first impression. Sometimes people see a team name before they see the actual team. If you choose a positive and motivational name, you’ll give a great first impression right from the start. Consider words or short phrases that bring excellence and professionalism to mind.
- Create a name for a specific field or specialty. If you’re recruiting for a particular type of job, you can incorporate terms from that field into your team name. For example, if you’re a recruiter for machine operators, you could use a name like “Machine Op Matrix” for your team.
- Have a contest for current team members. If you want to involve your team in the process, have each member submit a team name idea. You can put the final choice to a team vote or draw the winner from a hat. You may be able to combine several of the top choices if there’s more than one great option.
- Worth Start, "Human Resource Company Names"[↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩]
- Dr. Odd, "Team Names for Recruiters"[↩][↩]