Facebook groups take many forms. You can use them to meet new people in your community, connect with people who share similar interests, and more.
With nearly three billion active monthly users there’s no shortage of existing groups on Facebook, but there are always more topics to explore and communities to build!
Below, we list more than 90 group name ideas (including some Hindi and Spanish names). Scroll past the list to see our tips for creating your own Facebook group name!
- No Promises, We Offer Nothing
- Zombie Apocalypse Survivors
- We Walk Under Ladders
- Questioning the Geek Squad
- How to Fail Your Exam
- Don’t Cut Your Own Bangs Support Group
- Multiple Choice Exam? Eenie Meenie Miney Moe
- How Many World Records Can We Break?
- We Just Love to Talk!
- It’s Too Late! We Cut Our Own Bangs!
- Do You Remember Rotary Phones?
- Yes, We Silently Judge Your Grammar
- No Grievance Too Petty!
- The Chain Letter Trashers Club
- Profanity Is Just Meaningless Words
- Your Random Thoughts Here
- The Socks With Sandals Zone
- We Don’t Like Bugs!
- You Had Me at the Proper Use of You’re
- The Facebook Police
- It’s All About Me!
- You Made Me Throw Up a Little
- We Just Realized We Don’t Care
- Purple Unicorns United
- Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah!
- It’s Funny How You Think We Are Listening
- Psycho, but Cute
- We Burned Dinner Again
- Can’t Function Without Coffee
- Oh, How We Love Our Crocs!
- Yoga Pants Forever
- The Spam Calls & Texts Blockers Club
- We Know a Good Thing
- Bar to Bar Drifters
- Around the Kitchen Table
- Our Daily Journals
- The 1990s Remembered
- The Best of the Best Crew
- On Facebook From Sunrise to Sundown
- Driving Is What We Love the Most
- A Sweet Spot for the Rain
- We Love the Smell of Books
- The Technology-Free Life
- Always Sustainable & Recyclable
- In the Mindful Zone
- The Avocado Toast Brigade
- Music Is Life
- Pets Are People Too!
- The Sustainability Squad
- We Never Ask for Directions
- The Odds Are in Our Favor
- Binge With Our Besties
- Manis and Pedis United
- Disenchanted Voters Club
- We Believe in Magic
- Accentuating the Positive
- Cheese and Chocolate: The Two Major Food Groups
- French By Proxy
- We Prefer Tea
- The Coffee Clutch Network
- Facetime All the Time
- We Have Your Back
- Facebook Secret Keepers
- An Anime Friendship
- Friends Are Friends Forever
- Great Minds Think Alike
- Always Ready to Scheme
- Brothers From Another Mother
- Separated at Birth
- Allies in the Struggle
- Just Being Ourselves
- The Cool Moms Collective
- Bachelor Nation Network
- Fighting the Good Fight
- World’s Best Dads
- Like Wine, We Get Better With Age
- Just Friends, Not Judgement
- What! You, Too? I Thought I Was the Only One
- Silence Is Golden
- My Co-Worker Is My BFF
- Sisters Before Misters
- The She-Shed Squad
- Hiding in the Man Cave
- Bollywood Par Hollywood: Bollywood Over Hollywood
- Pop Sangeet Mrit Yaa Sanpann Hai: Is Pop Music Over or Thriving?
- Yutube Webb Shrrinkhala Set: The YouTube Web Series Set
- Satyajit Ray Kay Bangali Film Prashansak: Satyajit Ray’s Bengali Film Fans
- Jeevan Kay Liye Fandom: Fandom for Life
- Sakaratmak Oorja Ko Adhikatam Karna: Maximizing the Positive Energy
- Vividhata Mein Ekata: Unity in Diversity
- Los Gitanos Flamencos: The Flamenco Gypsies
- Brigada de Toreros: Bullfighters Brigade
- Hola! ¡Todos los Amigos Son Bienvenidos Aquí!: Hola! All Friends Welcome Here!
- Freestyle Fiesta Force
- La Matriz de Mariachi: The Mariachi Matrix
- Maracas Rhythm League
- El Equipo de Siesta: The Siesta Squad
How to Create a Great Facebook Group Name
Since Facebook groups typically form around specific interests, the best name for your group will largely depend on the group’s purpose.
Our list mostly highlights options for general interest Facebook groups, such as groups for moms and people who like books; your name can be as specific and exclusive as you’d like, depending on who you intend to invite or attract.
To help guide the creation of your team name, ask yourself the following questions:
- What is my group about? The best name for your group will directly reflect the group’s purpose. You probably wouldn’t name a gardening group “Veggie Lovers,” for example. While vegetables grow in gardens, this name implies people who enjoy eating vegetables rather than growing them and might seem exclusionary to potential members who grow flowers instead.
- Who will join my group? Is your group intended for young people or adults? Is it intended for people of a particular gender? Be sure your name is appropriate for whoever you hope will join the group.
- Is the group inclusive or exclusive? You can make your group private if you want it to be truly exclusive, but your name can also reflect a certain level of inclusivity or exclusivity. While the previous tip notes that your name should be appropriate for your target audience, you might also explicitly refer to those demographics (teens, moms, dads, college students, etc.) in your group name so that people immediately understand whether or not they should join.
You should also be sure that your group name meets Facebook’s community guidelines and policies. Your group name should not:
- Impersonate a brand, person, or group
- Promote gambling
- Be deceptive or scammy with regard to business, money, or medical treatments
- Violate laws
- Use profanity