Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything… and the one team who had no choice but to choose a name inspired by them. It’s “Arrested Development” team names!
First airing in 2003, “Arrested Development” originally ran for just three seasons but managed to gain a cult following and was revived for additional seasons in 2013.
Packed with iconic quotes, complicated family matters, and flawed characters, “Arrested Development” is the type of show you can watch over and over, gaining new insight each time.
In fact, network executives found the show too complicated, asking creator Mitch Hurwitz to sign a contract agreeing to make it easier to understand!
Luckily for us (the viewers), he didn’t comply.
Whether you’re playing fantasy sports, participating in a trivia night, or naming a group chat, we can help you find the perfect name.
Choose one of the 70+ options from our list below or scroll past the list for tips to help you create your own ideas.
Neither Seen Nor Heard
We've Made a Huge Mistake
Dead in California > Alive in Arizona
Bob Loblaw's Law Blog
The Never Nudes
Les Cousins Dangereux
And That's Why You Always Leave a Note!
The Milford Men
Dr. Funke's 100% Natural Good-Time Family Band Solution
Mom Says It's Too Windy
For British Eyes Only
Taste the Happy
The Christian Music Bonfires
Gene Parmesan's Investigations
Bridges and Hop-Ons
J. Walter Weatherman's Life Lessons
Go See a Star War
The Law Offices of Barry Zuckerkorn
You Got a Stew Going!
My Uncle Is My Father
The Fire Sales
We Don't Care for Gob
The Loose Seals
Pop Pop in the Attic
Return From Whence You Came!
Lucille 2's Vertigo
There's Always Money in the Banana Stand
Stair Car Basics
Say Goodbye to THESE!
The Alliance of Magicians ft. Tony Wonder
Dirty Ears Bill
Operation Hot Mother
The $10 Bananas
Franklin Comes Alive
Narrated by Ron Howard
Surely Funke's Fundraisers
Dead Dove, Do Not Eat
Hot Ham Water
Justice Is Blind
Sea of Waiters
Won't Hear It, Won't Respond to It
Awards From Army
Family Love Michael
The Bluth Company
The Model Home Squatters
El Amor Prohibido
I'M A MONSTER!
The Ice Cream Sandwich Love Affairs
The Stay-in-Bed Moms
Soy Loco Por Los Cornballs
Looking For Hermano
Blue Man Understudies
How to Create Your Own “Arrested Development” Trivia Team Names
Use the following tips to brainstorm your own “Arrested Development” trivia team names:
- Use iconic quotes from the show. “Arrested Development” is best remembered for its clever writing and iconic quotes. There are hundreds of fan favorites! Have each person on your team contribute a favorite, then take a vote to narrow it down to one perfect team name.
- Make a play on your favorite character’s name. From the Bluth family themselves to memorable side characters like Barry Zuckerkorn and Cindi Lightballoon, note your favorite characters and see if you can think of any puns or jokes related to their names. You can also use personality or character traits to create your team name.
- Get inspiration from the show’s locations. The Bluth family lives in California, but some more specific locations in the series might inspire your team name. For example, you could create a name inspired by the Milford School, the Sudden Valley housing development, Balboa Towers, and Wee Britain.
- Re-watch the show. “Arrested Development” is one of those shows where even if you only have time to watch one episode, you’re guaranteed to laugh many times. Every episode is full of iconic quotes and jokes. Watch an episode (or binge a season) with your team and jot down your favorite parts for team name inspiration!
- Sporcle, "The 17 Best Arrested Development Trivia Team Names"[↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩]
- r/arresteddevelopment, "Arrested Development Team Names"[↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩][↩]
- r/arresteddevelopment, "AD themed fantasy football team names"[↩]
- r/arresteddevelopment, "Team Name for Fantasy Baseball. Must be AD related. The struggle is real."[↩][↩][↩][↩]