Motorcycles have been around since the 1880s, when the first commercial three-wheel motorcycle was introduced in Great Britain.
Motorcycles, motorbikes, and scooters remain a popular way to get around worldwide. In the U.S. alone, there were over 700,000 new bike sales in 2020!
There are many reasons people enjoy motorcycles — because it’s fun, because it makes getting through traffic easier, and more. But one of the top reasons is also the sense of camaraderie and ability to bond with other riders!
Motorcycle clubs provide opportunities to share your passion for bikes and meet people with similar interests.
Below, we list more than 60 club name ideas for those starting or rebranding a biker club.
You can also find our tips to help you create your own motorcycle club name below the list.
Hitting the Apex
[Your City] Riders
Oil Soaked Relics
Zero Cager Cohorts
Prone to Clogging
The Chopper Section
Box of Cogs
The Full Chokes
No Rookies Here
[Your City] Motor Club
Bobbers & Choppers
Sport Niche Nation
On the Ducks
360 Bikers Club
Cracked Fairing Force
The Balky Bikes
[Your City] Bikes
No Fool's Gear
Rebels in the Gap
Crossing Fatal Paths
Garage Rot or Ride
The Wind-Haired Riders
The HOG Regiment
Heroic Stories Squad
Road Rash Riders
Poker Run Platoon
The Pillion Patrol
High Speed Chasers
How to Create a Motorcycle Club Name
Creating an excellent motorcycle club name of your own is quick and easy with the following tips:
- Use nicknames. A lot of motorcycle clubs give their members or bikes nicknames. Do your nicknames follow a particular theme or relate to each other in some way? If so, a club name might come naturally to you. For example, a club that nicknames its members after animals might call itself The Menagerie or Motor Zoo.
- Use biker and motorcycle terminology. Every hobby has insider jargon, and motorcycles are no exception. Think about all of the terms you use as a biker, and then try them out as names. You may want to do some tweaking to make the term work for the group, such as adding a word like “guild” or “club,” but these terms are a great place to start when it comes to finding a perfect name.
- Consider the vibe of your group. Motorcycle clubs are all about having fun, hanging out, and riding the wind, but not all groups are the same. Be sure the name of your group fits the vibe. Think of words and phrases that perfectly describe your group — descriptive words like “chill,” “rebels,” or “brotherhood.” Form your group name around a central word that reflects your group well.
- Classy Wish, "274+ Best Badass Motorcycle Club Names (An Ultimate List)"[↩]
- Good Name, "Starting a Motorcycle Club? Here are Coolest Motorcycle Club Name Ideas"[↩][↩][↩]
- Kidadl, "115 Best Motorcycle Club Names For Cool Biker Gangs"[↩][↩][↩][↩][↩]